- Business Hours: Mon - Fri / 8AM - 5PM
- 24hr Service: 514.685.0575
With over 20 trucks on the road . Our experienced plumbers are all fully licenced, bonded and insured.
If your water heater has broken down without warning, We offer 24-hour emergency service! Call us anytime, day or night, and we can come out to your home and repair or replace your water heater. You can expect an affordable price for your plumbing emergency! We service and replace all sizes of water tanks whether it be gas, electric, oil or bi-energy.
As of January 2018 every building with 9 units or more will be mandated to have a backflow water preventer installed, to ensure that the building's water does not contaminate the municipalities water. As a DAR certified plumbing company we can install and maintain your RBQ mandated annual verifications. All the requirements for the selection and testing of backflow preventers are set out in standard CSA B64.10.
If you have a blocked or clogged drain we are equipped with the latest technologies to get things flowing efficiently. We will initially use routers and/or pressurised water to scope out the issue and if that does not address the problem then we will escalate to a camera inspection that will reveal the source and depth of the problem.
Call us for a video drain inspection of your blocked sewer pipes and drains. Drain inspection cameras are incredibly useful tools that can determine exact problems within drains and other areas of the sewer industry. Sewer & drain damage and other unknown issues can cause serious problems but using a drain inspection camera to inspect the area can save you both time and money.
Call us for a smoke test of your sewer pipes and drains. Smoke testing is an accurate and effective way of locating and identifying the presences of defects, leaks or improper connections in underground or in-wall pipes, sewer and stormwater systems.
The main advantage of hydronic systems is that they generally deliver more heat at a lower operating cost than electric systems. That’s why hydronic heat is usually a better option than electric systems to heat large floor areas or even an entire house. Hydronic radiant floor systems pump heated water from a boiler through tubing laid in a pattern under the floor. In some systems, controlling the flow of hot water through each tubing loop by using zoning valves or pumps and thermostats regulates room temperatures. The cost of installing a hydronic radiant floor depends on the size of the home and the type of installation. Call or email one of experts for a quote today.
Some of the main benefits of hydronic heating systems include:
- Extendable: Compared to other types of home heating systems, hydronic systems allow for extra piping to be easily added on to the system at a later date. This means that you can easily extend the current heating system into a new home addition or into an existing space that would benefit from heat, such as a garage.
- Flexible: Since hydronic heating systems allow for both space and zone heating, this type of home heating system allows for a greater flexibility in temperature control. Hydronic heating systems also offer the flexibility of using different heating methods, such as under-floor heating, radiators, baseboards, and heated towel racks.
- Comfortable: Hydronic heating systems are designed to provide the ultimate level of home heating comfort, while consuming less energy than other types of home heating systems like forced air systems. Since hydronic systems are insulated, they offer very little heat loss as it is being distributed throughout the home.
Frozen water pipes are a serious risk during very cold winter weather. When water freezes in a pipe, it expands and can exert pressure at over 2,000 pounds per square inch. This pressure is enough to rupture almost any pipe filled with water, which provides no place for the ice to expand and can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage. Let the experts at Richard Leduc Plumbing help unfreeze you pipes or replace them if they have already burst in a quick and professional manner.
Plomberie Richard Leduc is at your service for any kind of plumbing renovations. Whether it be new piping or the installation of new equipment. Contact us today for a free estimation.